STSMs SELECTION CRITERIA
CRITERIA CONSIDERED FOR FINAL DECISION AFTER EVALUATION
- If the applicant was involved in a previous EsSENce STSM
- Geographical distribution of applicants across the same STSM call*
- Gender balance across the same STSM Call*
- Existing ongoing collaboration between the STSM candidate and the host lab (no previous collaborations will favor the applicant)
- Balance across Workgroups (STSM proposals should nominate the WG to which their STSM is aligned)
*A call for STSMs will be continuously OPENED, and Applications can be submitted any time. However, the STSM Calls will be subjected to monthly cut-off dates, when aspects such as the geographical distribution of applicants, gender balance, or balance across work packages will be assessed.