we invite you to join the Horizon 2020 Project SpaceCarbon for its 2nd Workshop and Final Conference events in person!
- SpaceCarbon Final Conference on European carbon fibres and composites for Space
on Tuesday, June 7, 2022
In our Conference we provide information on
- the innovation in the European Space Sector
- the first Carbon Fiber manufacturing plants in Europe
- how SpaceCarbon develops new technologies and strengthens European position in the Space Market
- what is the vision for the future and priorities of Europe in Space
- Seminar sessions on European Carbon Fibres and Pre-Impregnated Materials for Space Applications
on Wednesday, June 8, 2022
In our Workshop we provide information on
- key manufacturing processes
- advanced characterization techniques for the evaluation of materials and components for Space applications
- how to design Space vehicles using innovative technologies
Participate in our three sessions (Conference, Scientific Presentations and 2nd Workshop) and join us in fostering collaboration.
We are looking forward to your participation!
the SpaceCarbon Consortium